MP Jail Department Recruitment 2020 MPPEB Notification & Online Application Form for MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 282 Vacancies has released to apply at www.peb.mp.gov.in:
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment Test 2020..!! Guys are you waiting for latest updates on 10+2 pass jobs in Madhya Pradesh State?? OK, no problem as you are at the correct website. Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has published latest job advertisement for direct recruitment of Prahari Vacancies in MP Jail Vibhag. We have provided Vyapam MP Jail Department Recruitment 2020 eligibility criteria, selection process, online application & much more information here. Hence, all interested candidates can check Madhya Pradesh Jail Vibhag Bharti related details from this blog. Aspirants are advised to scroll down and refer complete details. The application form will be available to submit by an online mode. To submit MPPEB Jail Prahari Online Form, 10th of August 2020 is the last date. Job seekers should not miss this employment opportunity if they are looking for Madhya Pradesh Jail Department Vacancy. Aspirant can download MPPEB Jail Prahari Official Notification & Apply Online through a direct link attached below.
- 1 MP Jail Department Recruitment 2020 Notification | MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 282 Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.peb.mp.gov.in
- 1.1 MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 MP Jail Department Vacancy 2020 Overview
- 1.3 Vyapam MP Jail Prahari Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Madhya Pradesh MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment Online Form 2020?
- 1.5 MPPEB Jail Prahari Vacancy 2020 Selection Process
- 1.6 peb.mp.gov.in Jail Prahari (Karyapalik) Recruitment Test 2020 Dates
MP Jail Department Recruitment 2020 Notification | MP Vyapam Jail Prahari 282 Vacancies Apply Online Form @www.peb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has released Jail Department Bharti Exam 2020 Advertisement and invited young eligible candidates to apply online application for Vyapam MP Jail Prahari Vacancies by visiting the official website. It is the most recent employment news that published by the Board for MPPEB Jail Karyapalik Posts. All those contestants who are having their age between 18-25 years and had passed 12th standard or intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board can apply as per MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Vacancy Qualification & Age Limit criteria. Hence, all the aspirants are required to have specified educational qualifications as well as age limitation for Madhya Pradesh Jail Vibhag Jobs. The Vyapam MP Jail Department Prahari Online Applications at MPPEB official website (http://www.peb.mp.gov.in) will be available from 27-07-2020 to 10-08-2020. Jobs seekers are requested not to miss the last date of submission afterwards form will not be considered at any circumstances. At the last of this page, contenders will find the Steps to apply for the recruitment test. Friends, we have also attached an MPPEB Jail Prahari Recruitment Apply Online Link at the bottom of this article.
MP Vyapam Jail Prahari Recruitment 2020 Details
|♦ MPPEB Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Board Name:||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)|
|Department Name:||Madhya Pradesh Jail Department (मध्य प्रदेश जेल विभाग)|
|Rectt. Notice No.:||29/2020|
|Vacancy Name:||Jail Prahari (जेल प्रहरी) – Karyapalik|
|Total Vacancies:||282 vacancies|
|Job Category:||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Madhya Pradesh State|
|Registration Dates:||27 JULY TO 10 AUGUST 2020|
|Exam Date:||03 – 10 NOVEMBER 2020|
|Application Mode:||Online mode|
|Apply Online Link:||Attached below|
|Official Website:||1) www.peb.mp.gov.in|
MP Jail Department Vacancy 2020 Overview
|♦ Allocation of Jail Prahari Vacancies Category wise ♦|
|Category Names||No. of Vacancies|
|General/ Unreserved (GEN/ UR)||105|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||76|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||11|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||45|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||56|
MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment of Prahari (Karyapalik) hopefully is Good news for those contenders who are seeking for MP Government Jobs. The complete instructions regarding educational criteria, upper age limit, examination fees, important dates, selection process, salary and most importantly ‘How to Apply Online Form‘ are mentioned below in detail.
Vyapam MP Jail Prahari Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants having passed Class 10+2 (Intermediate) exam from Government recognized board or institute are quite eligible for the recruitment procedure.
- For more information on qualification, we request aspirants to refer the official advt from below URL link.
- Candidates should have Mini. 18 years and Maxi. 25 years of age as on cutoff date.
- Upper Age Relaxation will be applicable for Reserved Category candidates as per Govt. rules & regulations.
- Male: 165 cm Height & 83 cm un-expended Chest
- Female: 158 cm Height
MP JAIL PRAHARI PAY SCALE:-
- The recruited aspirants will get (Pay Band Rs. 05,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Rs. 01,900/- Grade Pay) in 07th CPC Pay Scale of Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/- (Level – 4) per month from the department as per rules.
- Rs. 500/- (rupee five hundred only) for General Categories
- Rs. 250/- (rupee two hundred & fifty only) for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH Category Candidates of Madhya Pradesh.
- Candidates can pay the application fee through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and MP Online KIOSK.
- Note: Additional charge of Rs. 70/- shall be applied for online payment.
How to Apply Madhya Pradesh MPPEB Jail Department Recruitment Online Form 2020?
All the aspirants are suggested to understand all norms and eligibility conditions by referring MPPEB Jail Department Prahari Recruitment Test 2020 Notification just once before applying online application form. Steps to apply for मध्य प्रदेश जेल प्रहरी भर्ती परीक्षा २०२० as follows:-
|♦ Steps to Apply Online Form ♦|
|STEP 01: Open the official website of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board.|
STEP 02: Next step, select the link of ‘MP Vyapam Jail Department Recruitment 2020 Online Form’ by clicking on it.
STEP 03: Online application form will appear on the screen.
STEP 04: Fill up all the mandatory details without spelling mistake.
STEP 05: Now, upload all the necessary documents, scanned photograph and signature.
STEP 06: After ensuring provided details, submit the application form.
STEP 07: Save and print the hard copy of form.